Garg ji, please note in Carpobrotus chilensis, which I have uploaded
separately (Carpobrotus chilensis from California-GS10022020-2 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/NVuqKWodBSU>, leaves are
glaucous, rounded on the back, flowers are hardly 3-5 cm across, is wild on
coastal dunes. This one is cultivated, leaves with flat
faces,isosceles triangular
in cross section, flowers much larger.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor