Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Anacardiaceae member- Patiala, Punjab
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/anacardiaceae/anacardiaceae-member/patiala>
Group discussion at
Medium-sized tree for Identification from Patiala, Punjab-December
2017::NS02 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/YXkc9CRUako>