Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Allamanda cathartica ?
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/apocynaceae/allamanda/allamanda-cathartica-1>
Although plant looks A. blachetii at first look, but as Dinesh ji suggested
A. cathartica 'Cherries Jubilee' or even 'Cherry Ripe'.  The two species
are primarily differentiated by pubescent young shoots, leaves and Calyx in
A. blanchetii, all glabrous in A. cathartica. I don;t see any pubescens on
any of these.
Group discussion at
Pink Allamanda (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/__K9Puce4go>