This is most likely *Tournefortia* of Boraginaceae, *as Paradesi ji
indicated.*
The species id is complicated - the three most suitable candidates are -
1) *T. candollii * 2) *T. viridiflora* and 3) *T. roxburghii* of Flora of
British India.

I think it is the first one, because 1) longer corolla .... and no.3 above
is from Bangladesh.
But
What would be present accepted id? Check the following URLs, if you please -

   1. http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000998141
   2. http://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:121076-1
   3.
   http://plantsoftheworldonline.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:121015-1