No, Sir, I wouldn't go for *Amoora rohituka* =* Aphanamixis polystachya*
(Wallich) R. Parker,, because it has 3-loculicidal capsule.
Similarly no *Dysoxylum* either has 5-locular capsule (as per Flora of
British India. Though Flora of China says it has, but I couldn't find any..

Only, *Amoora decandra* features  - "fruit gloose-obovoid 5 furrowed
umbilicate 5-celled and seeded." (FBI. vol-I, p-562)

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley