This is the concluding part of my study.
I think Saroj ji's *Leea* from Singapore is *Leea rubra* Bl.ex Spreng. Its
petals are red inside
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/FbwFtP2rWw4/m/0-Bju8fMBAAJ> as
in Singapore Govt. Agency site -
https://www.nparks.gov.sg/florafaunaweb/flora/2/1/2192

As for all red coloured cultivated / ornamental *Leaa*, I would go for *Leea
guineensis* G. Don, for they all feature petals creamy-white inside. And
leaves are quite different - wavy, shiny, cuneate at base .... as in
Singapore Govt. Agency site -
https://www.nparks.gov.sg/florafaunaweb/flora/4/3/4371.  All other sites
might have mixed up *L. rubra* and *L. guineensis*.

It is expected that flowers of *L. guineensis* would be "creamish yellow"
when open, because the "paper", while describing *Leea setuligera* Clarke,
notes. "very similar to *L. guineensis* in general appearance, and possibly
frequently overlooked and confused with that species. ......"

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley