Thank you Mr. Vijay Shaanker and Mr. Shrikant for you ID.

I am scratching my head with poor literature and without flower  to identify
the species over here for past few days.

Good i have posted it into eflora.

My first preference in my today's work is to see the reply for this
particular post from eflora.

I got the exact ID for the species as well as a good reference from Pune.

Thank all.

Regards
Senthilkumar U.