Hi, Shakir ji,
What minimum we want for a proper id is a habit image, habitat image, side
view of the flowers showing calyx, clear picture of the leaves showing its
position on the stem or branch etc.
Images posted by you are mostly flowers (without showing calyx and sepals).
Our given ids here are going to be wrong (despite our best efforts), even
if provided based on your incomplete set of images. Also it takes about
three to four times more effort to arrive at tentative ids based on such
incomplete sets.
We are ready to help you with the ids, provided to post a complete set of
images.

So pl. post a complete set of images (you can post as many as you want
within 8 mb at a time and remaining in reply to the same mail) in the 1st
instance only.

Based on these images, *Cardamine macrophylla* Willd.
<https://efloraofindia.com/species/a---l/b/brassicaceae/cardamine/cardamine-macrophylla>
is
also possible.