Dear Gargji, I understand the difficulty. I was trying my luck if someone
used to Southern Western Ghats is familiar with the leaves, and if possible
guess the family and genus.

Dear Karthickji, I thought about the same. The venation confuses me!

Thanks again,
Warm regards,
Hari
*HARIKRISHNAN Venugopalan Radhamoni*

*Everything will again be great and mighty  The land simple and the water
bountiful The trees gigantic and the walls very small And in the valleys
strong and multiformed, A nation of shepherds and peasant
farmers~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rilke*