Forwarding for Id
Distributed as Launaea species- enroute to Ghanghariya from Gobind Ghat
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/asteraceae/cichorioideae/cichorieae/launaea/launaea-species/to-ghanghariya-from-gobind-ghat>
At that altitude most likely species with slightly spiny margined leaves
and solitary heads seems to be L. polyclada
Group discussion at
Asteraceae Fortnight Part 3-Ligulate Heads: Launaea? from VOF for id -NS 14
(google.com) <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/AWEQwe-Yk0w>