I beg to differ, here number of florets are more than 30 against *Youngia
japonica* (L.) DC.

It might be *Crepis multicaulis* Ledeb., the first picture shows hint of
white hairs on stem, peduncles. Please check with the original plate if
hair and glands also present on involucre.

Thank you
Regards
surajit