Dear all,
There are plenty of plants in Western Ghats. We had collected seeds
and tried to germinate. We germinated the seeds of O. indicum and
Stereospermum suaveolens i.e Patala. in my small nursary and planted
that plants where ever I got place. We distributed to some Nature
lover peoples also.
This is a need to conserve the rare species by cultivating them.
Regards,
Dr. Kadus Arvind Pune.