Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Tapeinochilos species- Lalbagh, Bangalore
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/costaceae/tapeinochilos/tapeinochilos-s/lalbagh-bangalore>
Group discussion at
Ornamental Plant For ID : Lalbagh,Bangalore : 151213 : AK-19 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/cbT8dDAzVO8>