Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Crassulaceae member- Delhi ?
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/crassulaceae/crassulaceae-member/delhi>
Group discussion at
Crassulaceae, Combretaceae and Myrtaceae Fortnight- Combretaceae- Combratum
climber for ID (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/iuDHifOJgSU>