Hi,

I agree with Neil Soares with id of these trees and do agree with the
doubt raised by Divakar

Please be care ful while posting and I remember the moderator had a
request to post pictures of one species/type in one mail. If you have
multiple trees/species/types please post it separately that make life
easy.
Further, It is always advisable to provide details in the prescribed
format. Now a days most of the posts doesnt have relevant information
that leads to more guesses than clear id. Therefore, I request you to
kindly provide enough information for us to have a more clear look at
the pictures.

Regards
Giby