From: Prasanta Hembram <prasantahembram...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: Names of Plants in India :: Santali name(s) of Barleria
cristata L.
To: Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>

Here are some updates, I have transcribed some names in Ol Chiki script
from that research paper:

Achyranthes aspera L. ᱪᱤᱨᱪᱷᱮᱨᱟ, ᱥᱤᱛᱤᱨᱠᱟᱰ Chirchere, Sitirkad

Annona reticulata Linn. ᱱᱟᱜᱽᱼᱦᱟᱣᱟ , ᱨᱟᱢᱯᱷᱟᱞ Nag-hawa, Ramphal

Barleria cristata Linn. ᱵᱟᱱᱴᱤᱥᱤ Bantishi

Cuscuta reflexa Roxb. ᱟᱢᱟᱨᱵᱮᱞ Amarbel

Plumbago rosea Linn. ᱞᱟᱞᱼᱪᱤᱛᱟᱹ Lal-cheeta