This should be Impatiens balsamina only. Although it is cultivated as
a garden plant, it is also found wild. Of course various cultivars of
Impatiens balsamina exist with flowers of various colors, and also
double-flowered.
   Exploding pods is a characteristic of all Balsam species, that is
why the genus name is Impatiens (Impatient seed pod!)
    - Tabish