Pankaj ji, In my database there is no information related to Pecteilis
species. However, I have collected information about so many orchid species
from Southern Chhattisgarh. They are waiting for identification. I will send
it to the group. May be Pecteilis sp. in the group of undientified orchid.

Sorry for delay as my one of the external hard discs having nearly 500 GB
information crashed down on Friday. I was shocked although I was having two
more copies of this information.

Few moments back my computer experts returned the damaged hard disc with 100
percent recovered data. Great Relief!!!!!

regards

Pankaj Oudhia