Dear Tapas ji,
I hope your paper on the taxonomy of Indian Dracaena has been published in
the P. Lakshminarasimhan memorial issue of JETB. Is it possible for you to
share the paper with eFI (if it is in public domain) OR share the URL to
the site where the paper is stored. It will definitely throw light on its
species: *terniflora* VS *thwaitesii *.

Regards.
Dinesh