*My Dear Rashida
Thanks for promptly putting up the photos  and Dr.Neil answering it stat, I
got the answer in 12 hours! Dr.Neil,do you have any photos of flowers or
fruits of Polyalthia cerasoides?Where else one can get to see this tree?
Neil
Thanks for all your prompt replies...you have been doing a gr8 job.Even if
there is one picture and that too not clear,...U identify  it...that is a
unique talent.
Rashida..I have seen a quantum leap in your growth..Keep up the enthusiasm.

May indiatreepix grow in to a ripe old Banyan Tree,giving shelter to all
curious tree lovers.

Thank you Gargji for starting indiatreepix.
love Usha*