Please read my message as
Garg ji he has sent photographs to us individually. I will forward to the
group. It is A. biflora DC. of FBI, and retained as such in BSI Flora of
India published in 1993 but according to eFlora of Pakistan (Tropicos
website) is actually  *Anemone tchernjaewii* Regel which differs from A.
biflora (leaf segments stalked) in sessile to cuneate leaf segments  which
are shallowly cut. A. biflora according to latter is doubtful in our area.
We need images of leaves to decide conclusively.