All three similar species are listed in FBI (under names D. riparia, D.
roxburghiana and D. roxburghiana var. bupleuroides): Here is comparison of
accepted names

D. riparia Nees is distributed in Pegu  and Tenassarim (Myanmar),FBI
according to Flora China Nepal, Myanmar to Yunan: Lesves ovate, obtuse
often emarginate bracts, bracteoles 6 mm, linear.
D. chinensis (L.) Juss. (Syn: D. roxburghiana Nees): Leaves ovate-elliptic,
base cuneate to attenuate, decurrent on petiole, outer bracteoles 5-13 mm x
3-8 mm , less than twice as long as broad, corolla 10-12 mm long;
Throughout India
D. bupleuroides Nees (Syn: D. roxburghiana var. bupleuroides (Nees)
Clarke): leaves ovate, base cuneate; outer bracteoles 5-7 mm long, more
than twice as long as broad; corolla 5 mm long.; Throughout India
When looking for specimens from Western Himalayas we have to be vigilant
about size of corolla and relative length breadth ratio of outer bracteoles.

It is clearly D. bupleuroides