Hi Dinesh ji,

The name Heyne is pronounced in different ways, Heyṉ ஹெய்ன், Hēyṉ ஹேய்ன், Haiṉi
ஹைனி etc. and I am not sure of the correct way of writing it in Tamil.
Is it possible to coin a name based on its flower color (for e.g. blue
crotalaria or Neela kilukiluppai நீல கிலுகிலுப்பை), habitat (e.g.
wild/forest crotalaria or Kaattu kilukiluppai காட்டு கிலுகிலுப்பை) or other
characteristics? Just a suggestion. I checked online for any existing
documented Tamil names but couldn't find any.

Vijayasankar