Dear Harish Ji,

As said by Vijaysankar Ji the plant photo attached by Arjun Ji is
indeed*Asparagus racemosus
* (Satavar, Shatavari, or Shatamull) from the family Asparagaceae [Synonym:
*Asparagus rigidulus* Nakai <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takenoshin_Nakai>,
  *Protasparagus racemosus* (Willd.) Oberm]. Due to its some kindly of
reduced leaf structure it somewhat mimicries ferns but it an angiospermic
plant. It root are known to have high medicinal importance but its activity
regarding curing of jaundice is completely new to me.

Regards

Tanay

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 8:02 AM, harish nangare <niramay.a...@rediffmail.com

--