---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 at 09:20
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17337] Fwd: 'Grassman of eFloraofIndia': Title for
Sh. Manoj Chandran
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Congratulations Manoj Ji.

DSRawat, Pantnagar
Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture &
Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
*eflorapantnagar <https://sites.google.com/view/eflorapantnagar/home>*
displaying flora of Pantnagar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAP5oboLAJygnP9QOmRzcOfHi5N6FxD47KCBQtitTmwYPfR5a4A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAP5oboLAJygnP9QOmRzcOfHi5N6FxD47KCBQtitTmwYPfR5a4A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>