J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Plantaholic Sheila. <plantaholicshe...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun, 2022, 1:13 pm
Subject: [efloraofindia:426472] Re: SK 3554 08 June 2022
To: eFloraofIndia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

This was found at Kew gardens on London .U.K.where they grow plants from
all over the world...both common and extremely rare.

Tradescantia  spathacea flowers each have just 6 stamen.
This plant has so many  stamen I cannot even count them.
The stamen on mystery flower are different from Tradescantia  spathacea
There is no sign of any pink bract..the cradle.
No sign of any petals.
Most interesting.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/8a24ae4f-75da-405b-a061-dba42f8357b6n%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/8a24ae4f-75da-405b-a061-dba42f8357b6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>