Shrikant Ji,
Nice shot ! I have seen these flowers first time travelling from
Guhagar to chiplun but unfortunately closed. I just asked Dr.Bachulkar
regarding the fertilisation. He told me the concept. That was an eager
to see the opened flowers. You,by uploading the photo,completed my
thirst.. Thank You very much Sir.
Regards,
Dr. Kadus Arvind,
Dhanakawadi, Pune.