I am still confused:

1. POWO showing distribution of *Capparis spino*sa L. for Nepal and *Capparis
spinosa* subsp. spinosa as subsp.(Infraspecies) showing no distribution for
Nepal.
2. GBIF  showing distribution of *Capparis spino*sa L. for Nepal and *Capparis
spinosa* subsp. spinosa as subsp.(Immediate children) showing no
distribution for Nepal.
3. And, of course , the report from Dr. Colin Pendry showing distribution
of *Capparis spino*sa L. for Nepal.
4. And eflora Nepal showing distribution of *Capparis spino*sa L. and *Capparis
spinosa* subsp. spinosa  for Nepal.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju