To come to the basic question, the Family Molluginaceae understood now
according to APGIII, and even before from the Time of Engler and Prantl was
included in Bentham Hooker's Classification under Family (Order) Ficoideae
tribe Mollugineae (Order (Cohor) Ficoidales of subclass Calyciflora). The
Family Sapindaceae was recognised then also under order Sapindales of
subclass Disciflorae.