Garg ji, I have requested earlier also we have to decide which database we
are following (I prefer POWO).
POWO treats E. punctatum (Buch.-Ham ex D Don) Wedd.as accepted name
distributed in Himalaya and China, and E. grande (Wedd._ P S Green native
to Norfolk Is.
FBI treats this as variety of E. sessile var. polycephala, characterised by
leaves auricled at base, hispidulus beneath, receptacles small, clustered
shortly peduncled.
To me it looks like E. sessile only