Nalini ji
How the children all over the world are similar? It was our favourite game
also, though in a slightly different format. We used to pluck the fruiting
head and ask the other person whether he/she wants a turban or cap. If the
child asked for cap we would blow fully so that all achenes fall off and
only the receptacle remains. If the child opted for turban, we would blow
gently so that most achenes remain on the heard. These are the games
children play.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/