Thanks Vijaysankar ji, Tabish ji and Mani ji
Next four months I will be enjoying flora of California. Unfortunately won't
be able to share those photogrphs (as per Group's policy), unless something
related to Indian flora as Nalini ji has been doing. Will try visit to
Kashmir in a different season.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/