Lovely images.

Some info about Wisteria sinensis:

It is a deciduous climbing vine basically native to China.
All parts of the plant contain a glycoside called wisterin which is
toxic if ingested and may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach pains, and
diarrhea. Wisterias have caused poisoning in children of many
countries, producing mild to severe gastroenteritis.

It was introduced from China to Europe and North America in 1816 and
has secured a place as one of the most popular flowering vines for
home gardens due to its flowering habit. It has however become an
invasive species in some areas of the eastern United States where the
climate closely matches that of China.

regards
Shantanu : )