*An important correction:*
*In my first post the paragraph :*

* “.. *the  shape and morphology of its nutlets is very similar to that
found in the genus *Nonea*   yet it differs in having a polysepalous calyx
while the  calyx of the members of the genus *Nonea *Medik is invariably
gamosepalous. The presence of a polysepalous calyx leaves us no option but
to put it in a separate genus.”

*should be replaced by the following paragraph:*

“..the shape and morphology of its nutlets is very similar to that found in
the genus *Nonea* yet it differs in having a calyx in which the lobes are
divided to the base while the calyx of the members of the genus *Nonea *Medik
is invariably 5 fid shortly or ½ of its length but never divided to the
base and the tube is enclosing the nutlets. The presence of a calyx with
lobes divided to the base and hence no  tube enclosing the nutlets leaves
us with no option but to put it in a separate genus.”

It is my endeavor to correct any inaccuracies that tend to creep into an
informal write up. I  request the members also to make me aware of any
discrepancies between the photos that I post and my written statements.

Regards

Taffazull