Shakir ji, Your one plant was with male Catkins, another with Female
spikes, both same species S. aegyptiaca. These confusions can occur in
dioiecious plants. Few years earlier I had uploaded Laurus nobilis from
California. This year I photographed a tree that I could not relate, but
finally came to know that this is male tree same Laurus nobilis, I shared
few days back. Both are now on our website.
You can keep track of both trees you shared and confirm when mature leaves
appear. Trunk under the bark is striated in S. aegyptiaca, smooth in S.
caprea. Moreover S. aegyptiaca can easily be propagated through cuttings,
not S. caprea.