Dear Dinesh ji,
Well-done!! It is a good attempt and needy to naming to plants those
haven't Malayalam name. I agree with you, and your suggestion must be
rearrange to  *മഷിത്തണ്ട് കുലകൾ mashithandu kulakal* or *മഷിത്തണ്ടിൻ കുലകൾ
mashithandin kulakal* (second is better).  Please forward this suggetion to
experts for their opinion,
With regards, Sam.