Please provide link to what you are quoting
The three varieties are very distinct. First two have branching habit with
spreading branches. var. longifolia is a tall tree up to 20 m tall, leaves
ovate-oblong to ovate-lanceolate, 25-80 mm broad. var. angustifolia is a
smaller tree hence the name Dwarf Mast tree, has linear to
linear-lanceolate leaves just 10-15 mm broad.