In Flora of Karnataka it is mentioned under *Triumfetta pentandra* that the
fruits are globose to ovoid with *bristles hairy on one side.* Buds are
constricted in the middle.
Under *Triumfetta rhomboidea *the *bristles are glabrous except at the base*.
In Flora of North America the fruits of *T. rhomboidea* are said to be
globose to ovoid-globose.
It seems we need very clear close up images to see these details, as well
as seeing the overall habit of the plant.

I hope this helps.
Regards
Radha