---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 at 13:24
Subject: Re: [itpmods:17877] Fwd: eFI completes 16 years
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Congratulations to all the members, moderators, major contributors and
pillars of this group.
Globally, eFI is one of the best databases developed by people's science
supported by the experts of this group.
Best wishes for more and more plant hunting and showcasing in future.

DSRawat, Pantnagar
Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture &
Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
*eflorapantnagar <https://sites.google.com/view/eflorapantnagar/home>:*
displaying flora of Pantnagar
*Virtual Herbarium Pantnagar*
<https://sites.google.com/gbpuat-cbsh.ac.in/virtualherbariumpantnagar/home>: