Thank you Ashutosh.  By the way I had posted inflorescence images earlier
in Sep 2018 in this mail
https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/fSJvxBFcwnY/m/v9HIxPxWAQAJ.
This time I was a bit late to collect flowers for dissection and needed to
wait for the next season.
Anyway, if you can validate with the images of flowers from the enclosed
link ?

Saroj Kasaju