Dear Saroj ji,

The  distribution of this sp. is already well known from Nepal.
Please see on eflora
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=110&taxon_id=242344727
The last three synonyms mentioned here actually refer to *R. chinensis*. In
the book you are referring to it is just a nomenclature error, this plant
is quite common throughout the Himalayas.
Also see on gbif & POWO https://www.gbif.org/species/3190553
https://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:70452-1

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma