---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Parrotta <jparrott...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 at 16:18
Subject: Re: Dr. John Parrotta- Star Expert of Jan.’2024
To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>

Dear Garg ji,

Thank you very much for your message - this is quite an honor, and I
appreciate your sharing the information on my background and interests with
the group.

I have returned home now, and have access to my library and notebooks, so I
will gradually respond to the various messages you have forwarded to me
regarding possible mis-identification of certain species.

With warm regards,

John