---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 at 11:02
Subject: Re: [itpmods:18200] Fwd: Sh. Mandru Ramesh Chowdary- Our valued
member
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Good to see new and young people, that doesnt mean I am not counting myself
as young :), are joining the group and contributing.
Great contribution.
Pankaj

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABpo8%3D2ZjmVM2o13ssF_PHCZ1%3DbPrKYChx%2BRKOpohQcHgt%2B_MQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABpo8%3D2ZjmVM2o13ssF_PHCZ1%3DbPrKYChx%2BRKOpohQcHgt%2B_MQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>