Many thanks, Saroj ji. You must be correct about टटेलो Tatelo being *Oroxylum
indicum* (L.) Kurz. in Nepal as well many other places where Nepali is
spoken.
However in *Flora of Assam* Vol III by U N Kanjilal, P C Kanjilal, A Das, R
N De, the authors have listed the name for *Pajanelia longifolia* (Willd.)
K.Schum. ... Some Nepali speaking people or communities in regions of Assam
use the same name for *Pajanelia longifolia* (Willd.) K.Schum.and the name
listed is *totalo* owing to the influence of Assamese accent I assume.

Regards.
Dinesh