Thanks a lot, Chris Fraser-Jenkins sir, for your detailed insights and
information on S. adunca and S. pulvinata. Regarding your question about S.
adunca cultivation, yes, I have managed to keep it going for over a year
now. I planted it in August 2022 after collecting it from a habitat where
it was abundant. It indeed proves to be tricky to cultivate; growth is
slower in cultivation compared to its rapid growth in the natural habitat.

Thanks again for providing information about S. pulvinata. It sounds like a
fascinating species to explore.

Best regards,
Nishant Chauhan