Images 1,2,3 needs to be removed from this page
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: giby.ku...@gmail.com <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 1:25:14 PM UTC+5:45
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:117514] efloraofindia:''For Id 240520121MR1’’
?fluorescent beetle on Ecbolium ligustrinum at Pune
To: drneil...@yahoo.com <drneilsoa...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Bhagyashri Ranade <itii...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia
<indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

I feel the species that Bhagyashri ji had posted is different. There are
several species of *Amegilla*.
I am not sure about idying species of bees by looking at pictures. Even
entomologists wouldn't try that. Because they need to get the minute
characters of the insect. Here I feel that the species of Amegilla posted
by Neil ji is different from that of  Bhagyashri ji's picture.

Regards,
Giby