Thanks very much, Sam ji, for the appreciation.

I was not able to find any Malayalam name for this plant.
I think we should be able to coin a Malayalam name on lines of Marathi name
"लाजाळू कवला lajalu kawla" ... here "लाजाळू lajalu" = shy ... may be
"ലജ്ജയുള്ള മുതിര" or any other word instead of ലജ്ജയുള്ള.
No hurry dear Sam ji, and please ignore the request if coining this name is
cumbersome.

Regards.
Dinesh