Interesting.... i wish to know more about orchids..especially about column &
different types of pollinia and stigma of orchid
 i have searched for lot but did not find any info. with illustration, wiil
you plz tell us source or add info. with illustrations bcoz many people will
like to know about orchids

--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,