Let us wish we have many more such fruitful interactions. Can you please
check from Indian revision of Ranunculaceae (Fascicles or any other recent
one) the status of this taxon? Obviously FBI considered this as mere
variation of R. pulchellus.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/