Dinesh ji, yes I guessed this plant to be A. sericea from hairy
leaves, silvery white beneath, bracts silky hairy and with parallel
venation. However the plant on your flickr link seems to be A.
involucrata rather than A. sericea. Do take close ups of bracts and
sepals hence forth. Regards, Shrikant